Saturday, November 14, 2009

Three magic words

It was raining outside, and we were hanging out in the rain, just because we were in high school, just because we were in love. I was jumping through the paddles, and you were holding my hand, very tight, so I don't run away. I was laughing and jumping at you, so you catch me, and carry in your strong arms. You were looking at me like at a little girl, with a smile on your face. We both love the rain, and we both were in school uniforms and soaking wet. I smoked, you didn't like it. I lit the cigarette, and it got all wet under the rain. I laughed, and you just took it and threw away. It made me think you really cared about me. That was a wonderful feeling, and that was a wonderful day. You pulled me closer to you, and kissed me. For the first time it felt like home, to me. I fell in love with you, and how romantic was it - to kiss under the rain ... I couldn't stop, just because it felt so good. Just because I didn't want you to go. And when we finally needed some air to breathe, you looked into my eyes, under the rain. And said "I love you", for the very first time. And I just smiled at you, but inside me my heart was drawn in love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Life_fighter said...

if u r addicted to d rain as i am, listen to this one when its raining...and dream as I do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwkuS9FlB7M

mia said...

the most beautiful prose i've read in a long while.
oui, the rain...the sound of a
lover's soul opening.

Deltay said...

Oh wow! :)